Hi, see screenshot, pressing on the periods (1d, 1w) should be more responsive.. just a little UI/UX feedback, platform is amazing!!
We would like to inform you that the bug has been fixed fixed, thank you for your cooperation!
Under the "Investor" heading on the website it says: "they choose investment program".
It should read: "they choose an investment program".
Thank you! We have corrected the mistake already!
I am not sure if you guys are aware, but VeChain offers incentives to addresses that hold more VET Tokens by creating more VTHO tokens the more VET is held. Currently, there is no system (that i am aware of) for common people to pool there funds together with trust that their tokens wont be stolen.
Just an idea, but maybe you could create a system that would allow people to pool their funds for benefits like this in the future. It seems like most of the infrastructure required is already in place. It would definitely increase the use case of the GV platform as I am sure VeChain wont be the last to create these incentives.
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your feedback.
Genesis wants to be unique and bolster a certain principle and even though the idea seems nice, we might consider it but not in the near future.
Genesis Vision Team
1. people have suffered so much damage from MT5-MTR or FOREX sites that they have been tortured from past times and FOREX terms and investments.
2. For this reason, GENESIS MARKET (GM) should not be made compatible with forex sites. Civil, everyone must be open, a normal site. Because people are uncomfortable with FOREX word and sites, and most of the people who are disturbed are FOREX-enemy and KRYPRO money lover, so they are affiliated to FOREX-MT5-MT4 sites and never buy and sell.
3. ARBITRATION is forbidden for forex software and normal, simple, exchange through a stock exchange site, arbitrage must be done.
4. GENESİS VİSİON and GENESİS MARKET are two separate subjects. 2 different shopping sites and 2 goals, the ideal is very different. Please leave the forex head mentality.
5. GENESİS MARKET is a very different area, GENESİS VİSİON hefefi very different, you are making a big mistake. Each product GM and GV leave the same balance. Every 2 products have a different purpose. GM should definitely be a simple stock exchange site that is dissected through FOREX
Dont know how easy something like this would be to implement but here goes:
A way for investors, managers, analytics and other bystanders trying to learn, to in a simple way export the trades of a manager, and import them to for example Tradingview (perhaps a strategy to put on your chart), MetaTrader5 (those buy-sell icons on the chart) maybe also excell. Maybe somehow the managers themselves would like some kind of a system for eventual tax-purposes.
This ofcourse is doable by hand if you have the skills to do so. I think the community at large could learn by this being implemented, analyzing managers trades, perhaps on top of their own methods. This could eventually lead to improved results, and even suggestions for improvements to a managers system (if there only was a perfect system already! ;))
We would like to inform you that the feature, which you have suggested, is added to our platform. Now you can export manager's trades in an excel file for your personal use. Thank you very much for your cooperation!
I think they should rename the Genesis Vision investment platform. Currently the name is just “Genesis Vision” app or trust management platform right? There’s no actual name? How about “Genesis Vision Investment” or “Genesis Investment” or “GV Investment
In the future, will Genesis Vision support the use of Shorts and Longs by traders? I think this would be of much help towards traders as it allows for high profit margins for investors. One thing to note, traders if using shorts or longs would be required to tell investors they are using shorts/longs as this trading strategy is extremely risk, but highly profitable.
It would be better if you could add a ''Back to top'' button on the screen where we pick up managers. It's a bit annoying to scroll all the way up to go where we begin. Reddit has something like that (See the second image, at the bottom right of the screen)
Customer support service by UserEcho