While I appreciate the minimalist dashboard and think it is aesthetically pleasing , GVT really needs to hire someone for UX designing. There are a number of design features that have simple fixes. for example:
1) the mobile graphs of for managers have no context without axis, metrics, values
2) The token bars (which I appreciate the addition), need values and better distinction if a manager has no tokens or all of the tokens available.
3) Users need to be able to filter out long investment periods and managers who already have no tokens.
4) The online investor portal block graphs are ambiguous, and its not clear what the black line is associated with.
5) Similar to Pinterest, the user falls into the trap of "abundance" where users are overwhelmed with potential managers and end up possibly picking a manager arbitrarily.
My point being the team really needs someone who has knowledge in Human Computer Interaction to fix some of these issue. While it may be nice to get feedback from everyone on this website, a UX person can help with screen design and layout, usability issue, browsability, recoverability if users make errors, etc. The benefit of a UX teammember is that the investor platform would be more intuitive and designed for a larger population.
Customer support service by UserEcho