A few ideas here to further improve the platform and incentives to hold GVT:
- create a new leveling system for investors. For example bronze, silver, gold and platinum status when you hold 500, 1000, 2500 or 5'000 GVT. Each level gives different benefits such as reduced fees. We have something similar now, but just brand it like bronze, silver etc instead of for each 1000 GVT you get a reduction in fees. Show the level on the user's avatar just as the level number shown for programs
- Platinum members only: never pay any entry fee for a program. that's pretty bold and worth a lot to an investor. so all programs with 1%, 2% entry few or whatever do not get anything from platinum members. they get volume though from these big investors. Good incentive to hold GVT. If technically possible, you could also manage the success fees and say Platinum members never pay more than 15% success fee. Silver and gold members could also have their own levels where they pay 25% or 50% less entry fees and if possible pay same % discount off the defined success fee. Managers wouldn't "lose" anything because they would of course adapt their current fee structure
- Some people will never be able to afford / reach platinum status, assuming GVT price will rise. So the team could offer monthly membership where you pay to obtain silver, gold or platinum status e.g. for 10, 20, 100 USD per month. Of course the benefits of each level would have to be defined better than today. All USD received from such subscriptions would be converted into GVT and held by the team but blocked for spending for 12 months, to further improve tokenomics.
- Integrate an investment Forum into the platform, where users and managers can discuss investment strategies. since this platform will integrate all types of investments, it could become the go-to source for investment discussions. I found there are not that many good investment fora online. GV could start owning the space.
- On the new website, feature more information on the good performing or largest managers via interviews. Do one interview per month or quarter, ask questions which allow managers to share where they live, for how long they have been doing this, etc. GV team has the information on the managers from the registration (know your customer) but users still know very little about managers. improve that.
Sorry if these ideas have come up before, just wanted to share the thoughts that came to me over night.
Oh, and lastly, in every platform update, you could reward community members that have ideas which are used e.g. to grant them "platinum status" for a month or two. It's then also an incentive to further contribute ideas to GV team.
Customer support service by UserEcho