Could you please explain the colors?
Thank you for contacting us.
Green colour means that tokens are available. Dark green colour means investors bought tokens (it is not available). Grey colour means the tokens for requests.
We will forward your suggestion to add tooltips to the team.
Right now, if you have tried to invest in multiple managers, it quickly becomes confusing in which investors you are actually invested in, as some might cancel your requests or accept them. For example, in the dashboard I have multiple managers whom I have tried to invest in, but it is entirely unclear which managers actually accepted my request. Only managers that have accepted your requests should be visible and managers that did not accept a request should receive a seperate tab in the dashboard, or some history/pending feature to make it more obvious.
On another smaller note: in the programs section, some text is clipping on the right side with latest transactions. Adding scrolling bar would help here.
The tokens field on the web version is a nice addition which appears to indicate how much room a manager has for further investments. However, it is not clear what the bar represents. There are different colors and it is not self-explanatory.
Details on the specific metrics such as the number of tokens invested, numbers available, and number requested would be beneficial. To reduce clutter there could be an arrow or dropdown the user selects to expand the screen and see these metrics.
Thank you for your feedback. On the token availability bar green colour means that tokens are available. Dark green colour means investors bought tokens (it is not available). Grey colour means the tokens for requests.
I will forward your ideas about the bar improvements to our technical team.
just started today 7th of april
Hello! We faced some minor technical issues with the Dashboard page which are already fixed now. We apologise for any inconveniences caused.
When there are thousands of investors i should be able to find managers by their fees and be able to select those with the lowest.
Thank you for your suggestion. The list of parameters to filter the managers will be expanded in the nearest future.
Hey when logging in on the web based version - My login details are input correctly but there is no prompt for the 2FA and I'm stuck at the login screen. The andriod app version login + 2fa is working fine.
p.s It currently reads ' Two factor requires ' - it would be better worded ' Two factor required.
The current search shows only programmes. A manger could have lots of programmes.
A combined view of what the best managers are and then showing us the options of what programmes are available under those best managers could be another way of selecting the right programme to invest in.
Hello! Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider adding an option of filtering the managers as well.
GV terminal looks good in the first cut and I congratulate the team on releasing it. I have been trying to use it since release and below is my few feedbacks
1) ability to hide left section - left section where terminal shows all tickers, this is good to have but I should be able to hide it with a click of a button, which will expand the chart. I personally like to have more chart area.
2) decimal place - I see that terminal is not doing number formatting. for e.g a) 1,000 is displayed as 1000 b)19,462 displayed as 19462. this reduces the readability. I think US people like commas whereas European like a dot.
3) tooltip is annoying- when I try to do a price selection by hovering to sats on buy/sell sections. a big tooltip displayed the total selection right in middle instead of on the side. Binance displayed it on the side which is very convenient. Please fix this if you can
4) preserve chart settings- by default charts are getting rendered as 1D, I can change it to 15m but when I refresh or reopen the page, the 15M selection is not preserved (Binance restores it ). I need to select 15M again.
5) layout - I think this is raised by many in the TG as well, I want to re-emphasize here again. Binance has a section where users can select different layouts, once the selected layout is cached, and reopening the terminal in the new page uses the cached layout. I think this is very important. personally, I also like the Binance layout where trade history is displayed right side wall and the buy/sell widget is at the bottom. I would love to have that layout
6) Fonts - fonts of buy/sell sats widgets are too small. It's better to have consistent fonts
see title !
Hello! Thank you for pointing it out. We have already forwarded the request to the team to fix it as soon as possible. We appreciate your support to the project.
Invested 0.000000000000000000001 successfully.
GVT should only have 18 decimals and maybe there should be a minimum amount in USD (1$?).
Hello! Thank you for reporting the issue. We will forward it to the technical team. We appreciate your support!
Customer support service by UserEcho